08 March 2010

Yes, I'm still alive :)

Yes, I am still among the living. :)

It'll surprise anyone who knows me in person to hear this, but I just haven't had a lot to say about anything anyone else would find worth reading. We've been through the mill on car problems and I've been having my usual struggles with depression (which really slams my motivation to do much of anything). We're getting into spring now, so hopefully the problems I'm having with arthritis pain will calm down. Once I'm feeling better, I'm sure I'll have more to say.

Whether that would be a good thing or not is up to the reader. :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do feel better. I was just thinking the other day that nothing had been posted in a long time and wondered if you'd given up blogging completely.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and must meet the following criteria:
NOT anonymous - if you want the attention of other readers, have the guts to own what you write
NO personal attacks, on me or anyone else, individually or as groups
NO spam, profanity, etc. (should be obvious)
Comments must be in English, since that's the only language I read well enough to be sure your comment meets the above criteria.
I will publish comments that disagree with me, but reserve the right to rebut.